Publié par Célia Janus le Monday 3 October 2022
MfG, IFFMH, Film Commission Nord-Baden and CinEuro are very pleased to invite you to a special highlight of the CinEuro project, organized during the International Film Festival Mannheim-Heidelberg (IFFMH).
- 12:00-13:00: Get together, lunch at Nyx-Hotel in Mannheim
- 13:30-15:30: LED CAVE Studio Tour
- 16:00: Speeches in the festival lounge at the Stadthaus Mannheim
- 16:30: Panel ” Who owns diversity in cinema? About the challenges for regional, sociodemographic and gender inclusion in film art and market”.
- 18:15: Screening of Pink Narcissus, as part of the CINEMA OF SPLENDOUR: FASHION IN FILM retrospective
- from 19:30: Voguing/Ballroom
- 20:30: Food & Drinks, Party
Masterclass of François Descraques – Le Visiteur du Futur
Publié par Charlotte Monnier le Wednesday 31 August 2022
Signing session – François Descraques and Slimane-Baptiste Berhoun
In partnership with the bookshop Le Camphrier
FEFFS Village, Place Saint Thomas, ‘tente event’ area
Cosplay Steam Punk
Hosted by Le Camphrier and its community
Costume meeting at the FEFFS Village from 3.30 pm
18:30 – Masterclass of François Descraques
« From web-series to feature film »
With the actor Slimane-Baptiste Berhoun as well as SFX make-up artist and special effects designer David Scherer.
Moderation by Renaud Jesionek, Cap’n of Nexus VI, author and columnist.
This masterclass is organized in the framework of the Interreg project CinEuro Greater Region.
UGC Ciné Cité Strasbourg
Free access with registration: https://www.billetweb.fr/masterclass-le-visiteur-du-futur
20h – Screening Le Visiteur du Futur
With the film crew
A film supported by the Region Grand Est, the Metropole of Greater Nancy and Inspire Metz
as part of the Plato network, in partnership with the CNC.
UGC Ciné Cité Strasbourg – price 6€
CinEuro x Locarno | Meet & Greet
Publié par Claire Gautier le Wednesday 13 July 2022
As part of the “CinEuro X Locarno” call, 10 producers with a project in the development phase and looking for a co-producer from a neighboring country were selected to participate in Locarno Pro.
Register for the Locarno Pro Meet & Greet and meet the CinEuro delegation of producers from France, Belgium, Germany, Luxembourg and Switzerland at Locarno Pro, the Festival’s professional marketplace.
Forum Alentours 2022
Publié par Claire Gautier le Monday 27 June 2022
The 2022 edition of the Forum Alentours, the annual flagship event for cross-border film and audiovisual co-production between Germany, France, Switzerland, Belgium and Luxembourg, will take place from June 28 to 30 in Strasbourg.
Join us for a rich and eclectic program:
- Meetings coordinated by the Eurometropole of Strasbourg will give the opportunity to a hundred producers and financiers (cinema, television, new media) to find partners from the border countries. A selection of 25 projects will be proposed to them.
- During numerous panels, organized by the Grand Est Region in conjunction with CinEuro and its partners, professionals will be able to discuss the main issues for the industry and the potential offered by the cross-border film area.
CinEuro Cocktail | Bildrausch festival in Basel
Publié par Claire Gautier le Friday 3 June 2022
CinEuro Upper Rhine and Balimage are pleased to invite you to their cocktail party during the Bildrausch festival. This meeting is placed under the sign of exchange with the presentation of a Luxembourgish multimedia project and a short film program of the festival.
Presentation of a multimedia project by the Luxembourgish production company a_BAHN and a trinational short film program.
The Luxembourgish studio a_BAHN will present its interactive and digital work on the traces of Luxembourg, Alsace, Germany, the Netherlands and Switzerland, to the rhythm of the Rhine regions. A_BAHN will present his work mixing immersive forms, screens, theater, music and advanced technologies. For this project, a_BAHN received the “Numix Award” in the category “XR experience” in Montreal.
The Bildrausch program of short films that will be presented next brings together works from France, Germany and Switzerland. The presentations will be followed by a time for food and conversation, before enjoying the rest of the Bildrausch festival program!
Forum Alentours 2022 – Registrations open until June 17!
Publié par rivtinaa le Thursday 5 May 2022
SAVE THE DATE
The 2022 edition of the Forum Alentours, the annual flagship event for cross-border film and audiovisual co-production, will take place from June 28 to 30 in Strasbourg.
Start of registration
If you would like to attend the Forum Alentours – Rhenish Co-Production Meeting, you can register now – registration deadline is 17 June 2022!
You have the choice between two accreditation options:
Full coproduction pass (Events + B2B)
Accreditation to attend events and B2B meetings for:
– Promoters (funds, distributors, TV channels, sales agencies).
– Producers who do not have a project in the catalogue but are aiming for an international strategy and are looking for co-production partners.
Accreditation for events of the Forum Alentours 2022 for all possible participants without a project and without B2B.
The registration for this year’s edition of the Forum is required under the following form:
Call for projects : join the Locarno Festival !
Publié par Claire Gautier le Wednesday 30 March 2022
You are a producer in Wallonia, Brussels, Luxembourg, Saarland, in Rhineland-Palatinate, Baden-Württemberg, in the Grand Est or in the North-West of Switzerland (cantons of Basel-City, Basel-Landschaft, Aargau…)?
Do you have a project in progress for which you are looking for a co-producer from a neighboring country?
CinEuro invites 10 producers to participate in “Locarno Pro”, the professional market of the Locarno International Film Festival (Switzerland): a unique opportunity to meet producers from different countries, to exchange ideas and to glimpse new collaboration opportunities.
The selected candidates will benefit from the coverage of:
- their accreditation to “Locarno Pro
- Access to all matchmaking events of Alliance4Development and Match Me!
- participation to the lunches between professionals
- access to the “Meet&Greet” events
- access to the closing party on August 7th
By applying, participants commit to travel to Locarno from August 5 to 7, 2022 (travel and stay at the expense of the candidates) and to participate in all the planned highlights.
To participate, please send until 29.04.2022 to :
- the name and contact details of your company and of the person wishing to go to Locarno
- a brief description of the project for which you are looking for a co-producer: the subject and the thematic link with the neighbouring country(ies), the state of progress, the other producers and co-producers, the reasons for the co-production, the country(ies) envisaged for the co-production and the realization of the project
- a summary of your past experiences on other co-productions.
The CinEuro project partners will then evaluate the applications and the selected candidates will be informed in May 2022.
Contacts and information
Coordinator of the CinEuro Upper Rhine project
+33 3 88 15 66 00
Forum Alentours 2022 – Extension of the deadline for submission of projects!
Publié par Célia Janus le Friday 25 February 2022
SAVE THE DATE
The 2022 edition of the Alentours Forum, the annual flagship event for cross-border film and audiovisual co-production, will take place from June 28 to 30 in Strasbourg.
More information on registration and the program will be available soon.
Call for projects
Producers looking for co-producers in the partner countries (France, Germany, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Belgium) have until April 26, 2022 to apply with a project under development to be included in the bilingual French-German catalog, which will include a selection of approximately 25 projects.
Case study – Festival Gérardmer
Publié par Célia Janus le Wednesday 12 January 2022
A case study about genre movies is organized on Saturday, January 29th, in the framework of the 29th edition of the International Fantastic Film Festival of Gerardmer.
- 17:00: short film « T’es morte Hélène »
French-Belgian co-production, winner of the Residence Sofilm de genre supported by the Grand Est Region and Grand Prize for short films at the Gérardmer Festival 2021. The feature film adaptation in the USA is underway, with the script acquired by TriStar Pictures.
–> in presence of its director Michiel Blanchart and its produceurs Michaël Goldberg & Boris Van Gils
- 18:00: long feature film « Teddy »
Winner of the Jury Prize and the Youth Jury Prize of the Grand Est Region of the Festival de Gérardmer 2021
–> in presence of its directors Ludovic & Zoran Boukherma and its distributor Manuel Chiche (The Jokers Films)
- 19:00: Cocktail
Come and discover how these (co)-productions were created, produced and distributed and exchange with those who made the movies happen!
The meeting and the cocktail are organized in compliance with the health rules in force, the presentation of the vaccination pass is required.
Brussels International Film Festival
Publié par Charlotte Monnier le Friday 3 September 2021
The Brussels International Film Festival is back this year from 1 to 11 september 2021 in the heart of Brussels !
For its 4th edition, the BRIFF offers once again cinematographic discoveries and memorable experiences around masterclasses or open-air screenings, as well as many original projections. –
CinEuro will be present this year to present the project and partners on Friday, September 10th, from 11:30 to 12:30. The presentation will be followed by a lunch at BRIFF Village. Register !