Masterclass Film Music - Alexandre Desplat
Masterclass Film Music – Alexandre Desplat
Publié par Claire Gautier le Monday 11 April 2022
Alexandre Desplat (11 Oscar, 12 Golden Globe and 11 Grammy nominations), composed the music for films such as The Grand Budapest Hotel, The Shape of Water, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Godzilla and The French Dispatch.
Alexandre Desplat was trained as a musician, composer and conductor. He has composed over fifty film scores and is also a conductor with the London Symphony Orchestra, the Orchestre National de France, and the Royal Philarmonic Orchestra.
Live from Basel and as livestream
Call for projects : join the Locarno Festival !
Publié par Claire Gautier le Wednesday 30 March 2022
You are a producer in Wallonia, Brussels, Luxembourg, Saarland, in Rhineland-Palatinate, Baden-Württemberg, in the Grand Est or in the North-West of Switzerland (cantons of Basel-City, Basel-Landschaft, Aargau…)?
Do you have a project in progress for which you are looking for a co-producer from a neighboring country?
CinEuro invites 10 producers to participate in “Locarno Pro”, the professional market of the Locarno International Film Festival (Switzerland): a unique opportunity to meet producers from different countries, to exchange ideas and to glimpse new collaboration opportunities.
The selected candidates will benefit from the coverage of:
- their accreditation to “Locarno Pro
- Access to all matchmaking events of Alliance4Development and Match Me!
- participation to the lunches between professionals
- access to the “Meet&Greet” events
- access to the closing party on August 7th
By applying, participants commit to travel to Locarno from August 5 to 7, 2022 (travel and stay at the expense of the candidates) and to participate in all the planned highlights.
To participate, please send until 29.04.2022 to :
- the name and contact details of your company and of the person wishing to go to Locarno
- a brief description of the project for which you are looking for a co-producer: the subject and the thematic link with the neighbouring country(ies), the state of progress, the other producers and co-producers, the reasons for the co-production, the country(ies) envisaged for the co-production and the realization of the project
- a summary of your past experiences on other co-productions.
The CinEuro project partners will then evaluate the applications and the selected candidates will be informed in May 2022.
Contacts and information
Coordinator of the CinEuro Upper Rhine project
+33 3 88 15 66 00
MASTERCLASS – Markus Bensch
Publié par Claire Gautier le Wednesday 16 March 2022
As part of the Saarland Filmmakers’ Weekend, Saarland Medien is pleased to invite you to a Masterclass given by Markus Bensch, location scout and production manager.
Markus Bensch‘s experience includes productions such as The Bourne Supremacy, The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Parts 1 and 2, and Steven Spielberg’s Bridge of Spies.
He will share his experience on cross-border filming and give advice on acquiring locations in the Greater Region.
Translation into French or English will be provided.
Networking Event – Berlinale
Publié par Claire Gautier le Monday 20 December 2021
Unfortunately, we have to cancel this event. The health situation and the announcement of the Berlinale Film Market going online has a direct impact on the Networking event.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
CinEuro is pleased to invite producers and filmmakers to a networking event held during the Berlinale!
- Welcome drink
- Presentation of CinEuro, funding funds and project partners
- What resources and tools in the field of cross-border coproduction?
- Get together & Networking
Limited number of participants.
Preview of the second season of “Parlement” in Strasbourg
Publié par Célia Janus le Thursday 2 December 2021
On December 14, watch the international premiere of 3 episodes of season 2 of “Parliament” at the UGC Ciné Cité in Strasbourg!
The opportunity to meet Samy, a young parliamentary assistant, and his adventures within the European institutions.