Funding for and film, audiovisual and new media production of animation works (2. production part)
Funding provided byMore info about the fund
Production stage(s) :
Type of financial support :
Expected local effect :
Eligible expenses :
"AUDIOVISUAL: a major part of making the work . production, filming, making an animation, post-production related to the animation, and classic post-production, the amount upper limit will be defined according to the formats and regional collaboration SHORT FILM Upper limit: €40,000 Lower limit: €20,000. The total amount of public funding, including writing and development, cannot exceed 80% of the work’s final cost . the cumulative amount of funding granted to a same producer over a calendar year cannot exceed 1/3 of all the credits of the scheme LONG FEATURE FILM Upper limit: €200,000 Lower limit: €100,000 A major part of making the work: production, making and the animation, post-production related to the animation classic post-production . the total amount public funding, including writing and development, cannot exceed 50% of the of the work’s final cost or 60% for “small budget’ or in the event of works in European coproduction of countries bordering the region . the cumulative amount of funding granted to a same producer over a calendar year cannot exceed 1/3 of all the credits of the scheme
Allocation decision process :
"View of the Consultative Committee View of the Culture Commission Vote in the Permanent Commission"
Film genre :
Maximum amount of financial assistance :
20 000€ max.
Submission schedule :
"2 calls for projects: - 15 November - 30 June"
Eligibility requirements :
– Production company established in the EU or the EEA
– Amount of expenditure in the Grand Est (excluding unforeseen) equal to 160% of the regional funding applied for
– An animation project is eligible respecting two criteria in three, from:
1. a collaboration with a animation studio
2. an executive coproducer whose fiscal address is established in the Grand Est
3. a major part of the work’s expenditure incurred in the regional territory: production, animation and sound creation relating to the animation, part of the post-production