Funding for audiovisual production and documentary new media
Funding provided byMore info about the fund
Production stage(s) :
Type of financial support :
Expected local effect :
Eligible expenses :
"Expenditure in the Grand Est Region must be distributed between jobs (including the filming team including for the full duration of filming, making or post-production), services and logistics. Employment: salary of authors, directors, compositors and soundtrack performer, technicians, actors, extras (fiscal address in the Grand Est) + production teams when the company is set up in the region Service: costs for making, animation, post-production, decor, costume, image and sound equipment hire, etc. when the company is set up in the region Logistics: travel, accommodation and meal costs incurred in the region.
Allocation decision process :
"View of the Consultative Committee View of the Culture Commission Vote in the Permanent Commission"
Film genre :
Audiovisual documentary, TV series (documentary)
Submission schedule :
"3 calls for projects per year: - 15 November - 15 March - 15 June"
Eligibility requirements :
– Production company established in the EU or the EEA
– Major part of the work’s production in the Grand Est (produced-filmed or directed)
– To be eligible for the regional support for documentary audiovisual production or independent work production without an audiovisual or Web broadcaster, the project must meet at least two of the four criteria indicated below:
1. Production or coproduction Structure based in the region
2. director or author with a strong connection to the region
3. theme, subject, or technical collaboration demonstrating a major interest for the region
4. an amount of expenditure in the Grand Est region excluding unforeseen, equal to 160% of the regional funding applied for and voted on, up to a limit of 80% of the production budget